RRB Railway Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 14,033 Post Junior Railway Engineer Jobs
information about-The Railway Recruitment Board, RRB, would issue a Railway Job Notice to Junior Engineers in Employment News on 29 December. Request for JE Railway Recruitment 2019 will begin in January. RRB Railway Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
RRB, Railway JE Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board, RRB has issued fresh recruitment notifications. Under the Central Employment Notice, CEN 03/2018, the RRBs would invite applications for 14,033 junior railway engineers. The notice, RRB JE Recruitment 2019 or 2018, will be published in the Employment News this week. JE Railway Jobs ‘ online application would start on 2 January 2018. Check details on vacancy eligibility and how to apply below.
The online application for Junior Engineers in various disciplines, Information Technology, Material Superintendent and Chemical and Metallurgical Assistants for Railway Recruitment 2019 would start on 2 January 2019 and end on 31 January 2019. Check the following details. Candidates should also check the official regional RRB websites for details on CEN03/2018. The failure is expected to be made on December 29, 2018.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019: Junior Engineer & Other Posts Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer: 13034 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): 49 Posts
- Depot Material Superintendent: 456 Posts
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant: 494 Posts
Railway Jobs 2018 Junior Engineer & Other Posts Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualification
- Junior Engineer: Diploma/Degree in Engineering in relevant disciplines prescribed against various posts.
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): PGDCA/B.Sc (Computer Science)/BCA/ B.Tech (Information Technology)/ B.Tech (Computer Science)/DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognised university/institute.
- Depot Material Superintendent: Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant: Bachelors Degree in Science with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks.
Candidates should be between 18 to 33 years of age. The relevant extensions for reserved categories as per the government rules shall apply.
Railway Jobs 2018 Junior Engineer & Other Posts Important Dates
- Opening date of application: January 02, 2019
- Closing date of application: January 31, 2019
Candidates who want to apply need to pay Rs 500/- if belonging to a general category or OBC category and Rs 250/- if belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PwBDs/Women/Transgender/Minorities/Economic Backward Classes